Author Topic: Cars 3  (Read 109 times)

Offline Alianora La Canta

• International Bronze
  • Rookie
Cars 3
« on: April 12, 2017, 11:35:22 PM »
Fisico is in a trailer for the upcoming film Cars 3. He had a small part in the Italian version of the original Cars; perhaps he has a role in this film also?

Offline Marja

• Rookie
  • Rookie
Re: Cars 3
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2017, 06:24:03 PM »
Very cool! :) Do you know when the film is released? I have seen Cars and Cars 2, they both are very funny and very well animated. What the new Cars 3 tells about? Are there still those same cars? My favourite is Lightning Mc Queen.

• International Bronze
  • Rookie
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2017, 01:07:22 AM »
Very cool! :) Do you know when the film is released? I have seen Cars and Cars 2, they both are very funny and very well animated. What the new Cars 3 tells about? Are there still those same cars? My favourite is Lightning Mc Queen.

Cars 3 will be released on 14 July in the UK, 28 July in Finland and 14 September in Italy. I suspect, from the fact that Fisico is promoting it, that he will have a small part in the Italian version, like he did in Cars 1.

I have seen Cars 1 in both English and Italian (I also have the Italian/English version of the DVD), and Cars 2 in English only, and thoroughly enjoyed both.

Lightning McQueen is the star of Cars 3. I'm not sure which other cars from previous films will be in there, but I expect there to be quite a few of them.

• International Bronze
  • Rookie
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2017, 01:21:13 AM »
Um... ...I said maybe Fisico has a small part in Cars 3.

Perhaps small was the wrong word...

To translate the Italian tweet I linked:

On the 14th of September, the new Disney Pixar film Cars 3, Saetta McQueen will be voiced by Giancarlo Fisichella! Fasten your seatbelts.

Saetta McQueen (which is the Italian name for Lightning McQueen) is the main character of the Cars 3 series. Don't ask me how Giancarlo had time to do this much voice work as well as race, but I'm really glad he did. I guess I can put the Italian version of Cars 3 on my Christmas shopping list (as it will likely be out on DVD in Italy in mid-December, and I don't know which languages will be paired with which on Cars 3 because Disney Pixar seems to rotate the combinations on their English releases).

• International Bronze
  • Rookie
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 05:27:10 PM »
La Gazetto dello Sport has an item (in Italian) about "Motori Ruggenti" (as Cars 3 will be called in Italy) and Fisico's role within it. He's also confirmed he expects to do the last three rounds of IMSA with Risi.