General Category > Fisico Beyond Racing

Cars 3

(1/1)

Alianora La Canta:
Fisico is in a trailer for the upcoming film Cars 3. He had a small part in the Italian version of the original Cars; perhaps he has a role in this film also?

Marja:
Very cool! :) Do you know when the film is released? I have seen Cars and Cars 2, they both are very funny and very well animated. What the new Cars 3 tells about? Are there still those same cars? My favourite is Lightning Mc Queen.

Alianora La Canta:

--- Quote from: Marja on April 20, 2017, 06:24:03 PM ---Very cool! :) Do you know when the film is released? I have seen Cars and Cars 2, they both are very funny and very well animated. What the new Cars 3 tells about? Are there still those same cars? My favourite is Lightning Mc Queen.

--- End quote ---

Cars 3 will be released on 14 July in the UK, 28 July in Finland and 14 September in Italy. I suspect, from the fact that Fisico is promoting it, that he will have a small part in the Italian version, like he did in Cars 1.

I have seen Cars 1 in both English and Italian (I also have the Italian/English version of the DVD), and Cars 2 in English only, and thoroughly enjoyed both.

Lightning McQueen is the star of Cars 3. I'm not sure which other cars from previous films will be in there, but I expect there to be quite a few of them.

Alianora La Canta:
Um... ...I said maybe Fisico has a small part in Cars 3.

Perhaps small was the wrong word...

To translate the Italian tweet I linked:

--- Quote ---On the 14th of September, the new Disney Pixar film Cars 3, Saetta McQueen will be voiced by Giancarlo Fisichella! Fasten your seatbelts.
--- End quote ---

Saetta McQueen (which is the Italian name for Lightning McQueen) is the main character of the Cars 3 series. Don't ask me how Giancarlo had time to do this much voice work as well as race, but I'm really glad he did. I guess I can put the Italian version of Cars 3 on my Christmas shopping list (as it will likely be out on DVD in Italy in mid-December, and I don't know which languages will be paired with which on Cars 3 because Disney Pixar seems to rotate the combinations on their English releases).

Alianora La Canta:
La Gazetto dello Sport has an item (in Italian) about "Motori Ruggenti" (as Cars 3 will be called in Italy) and Fisico's role within it. He's also confirmed he expects to do the last three rounds of IMSA with Risi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version